Monday, January 16, 2012

Something i just learned...

So the other day I wrote this blog...I'm not too confident when I write so it can take me a several of hours to write it...sometimes over multiple devices, whether that's the desktop, or iphone I will work on it then publish it.

Well today I published "The only workout I truly enjoy" from my desktop computer-to those of you who read it congrats you did so in the first 58 minutes of posting...then I went onto my iphone and saw that the draft was still there...IT SAID DRAFT!  so I was like" oh, I finished that, I can delete it" and then you know the rest...

So why am I telling you this?  2 reasons 1-be careful- delete is forever and 2- if you are looking for "The only workout I truly enjoy" you may never see it because it wouldn't be the actual post again and I want people to know the real story not a fake reprint...

So when you come across a time and place when you are asked "delete-are you sure?"  remember me and that story I told that not many read, the other day.

PS. One thing from the original post that only like 9 of you saw...I will be attempting to always put a scripture in my blog...this will be something relative to the blog, if you want to ignore it that's fine it's and addition to not a required part of the story, something to keep me focused on learning His word further...So simply this is something that I challenged myself with, the other day (Matthew 7:28)

No comments:

Post a Comment