Saturday, January 7, 2012

Another example of the Blog's name

So the other day...I was talking to my wife as we were driving home from Sam's club.  This was just like any normal story and I hadn't even noticed that I started with "the other day".  The story I told is not important to the story and since I already posted once today maybe I will skip that story.

So I'm telling her this story about one of my coworker's new car...
Coworker # 1 - Blah blah blah...it's so high tech and it caused this issue
Coworker # 2  - yeah, that happened to me too...
Wife (interjecting into the story)-who was the other co-worker?
Me - Jan
Wife-Who?
Me-You know Jan- My Manager
Wife- Your manager from your last job- over SIX Years ago?
Me- Yeah- oh that really wasn't the other day than huh?
Wife- ya think?

We laughed about it the rest of the way home me pointing out that this is why I call the blog what I do and so on...hilarious, or maybe you just needed to be there, the other day...

No comments:

Post a Comment