Friday, December 16, 2011

Let's get this started

I have been thinking for the last couple of months that I should get my own blog.  I follow about 18 blogs - about 5 post- and there in-lies the issue.  If I have a blog but don't blog, why have a blog?  I think I can do this pretty regularly, we'll see.  But I just couldn't start a blog without the perfect name...for me.

So today, I give to you My personal reflection from "the other day"

So why is "the other day" in quotes (or air quotes if i was in person)?  GREAT question.  Apparently,  I tend to start sentences with the phrase "So the other day..." which to many of my friends this means yesterday, last week or 5 years ago.  I still don't see why this is frustrating or confusing to them, go with it people we all have flaws.

So I was talking with my bride "the other day" (Wednesday (funny I actually almost forgot what other day it was)) and I started the sentence with "the other day" and it hit me so I decided then that I would start a blog.  

As this hit me at work and everything you see here has been done over lunch I will add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment