Saturday, December 17, 2011

A first for me

So my daughter's "boyfriend" is coming over today. The other day I was going over to my first "girlfriend's" place (see how this works(20 years ago)). And now, its weird that our family is old enough to be looking at increasing and decreasing as teenage love blossoms and disintegrates.

Today is not the first time we will meet this boy and really she has been seeing him at school for maybe nine months? But this is the first time he will be seeing her off school grounds, well that we are aware of anyway.

He'll be joining us for dinner, my wife's basically famous Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo from scratch, then I don't know...maybe game, movie etc. I'm sure a night of awkwardness and stumbling and making sure there is a space big enough for Jesus between them.
No leaving the main floor, no going into your room, etc. We know what happens when you can, your born to 19 year old kids.

Just the other day

No comments:

Post a Comment