Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Shave and a haircut- WHAT????

So the other day me and my mom were going in to get my hair cut. I wanted the style of the day the ol' side spike. You know, kind of short on top but long enough that the side part could stick up and look cool.
 Well my mom and I were arguing about how long the top could be.
 I wanted to be sure that the spike would be right. Well the barber had heard her say, "well if it's too long I'll just have him cut it again", so without hesitation and really not listening to anything else, he took an electric razor and went up and over the top of my head.(Judges 16:17)  Seriously, imagine a reverse mohawk, so where do you go from there? Yeah, basically, bald. Go ahead, laugh it up...

Why am I telling you this? I am currently sitting here in the waiting room of my local Fantastic Sams I think back to that day and am so glad I found Toni. She's awesome. She doesn't sit there and talk the whole time and more importantly I have had no issues when she has cut my hair. I call ahead, make sure she is here and then come in. And as a side note for $15 can you argue with a great cut and a shampoo??? Didn't think so.

Well I think Toni's about to call my name so I'll catch up with you all later. I look forward to telling you more, hopefully less embarrassing, storys about the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment